Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EVEN MORE PINK CHARMS!

And here they are!
Erica's and my own charms are on another camera, I will be borrowing it on Monday to download the pictures... For now though, you can see some of our charms on Brenda's, Pat's and Melinda's blogs!

PAT W.'s presentation


PAT W.



LILLA LE VINE


LANA L R.


RONDA A.


TRACY L



JAN B.



MELINDA C.

Melinda's presentation



MELISSA M.


HOLLY M





LORI B.


LILLA L.


JAN H.


MICHELLE B.


MICHELLE W.


MO W.


ORLA S.


SUSAN Z.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Melinda

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I really m impressed with this exchange. Every charm is wonderful and so different. I enjoyed participating and will keep an eye out for more swaps after Oct when the show is behind me and I can think and relax. Thanks everyone!!!
Pat

Kai said...

Hi, Amber! I wanted you to know I DID receive the charms & emailed you immediately! Something tells me you didn't receive my email. YIKES! Then Ike hit and we lost power, & with power I somehow lost a lot of my internet stuff, too. I LOVED being part of your swap AND receiving the gorgeous charms! THANK YOU FOR HOSTING IT! You are a sweety & I hope you'll allow me to participate in a future swap! Smiles from Kai