Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blogging about the pink!

BRENDA
Click her name to see her blog!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just to clarify- for everyone- in case I was not clear,
Monica will be using one bracelet for the runner up prize for the raffle, and another set of jewelry will be used for auction.
Monica is not doing the auction, I will be doing that part.
Because we had such a GREAT turnout- there are more than enough charms to create beautiful jewelry with.
I will be assembling earrings, a necklace, and perhaps three bracelets in all.
I am still working on the layouts of the jewelry.
ALL of the money earned from the auctions will be sent to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
If you blog about your swap returns, please let me know so that I can link you!

Thanks everyone!
Amber

2 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

On my way to check her blog out..

haven't r'cvd my lil pkg but YOU'll be the first to know when it arrives!

amber... you're BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

I received my charms today and I am blown away by every one of them...What beautiful little pieces of art...Thank you so much for organizing and carrying out this swap. I will be blogging and showing off my charms a little later tonight! Melinda