Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Amber & Erica's Think Pinks-

I am continuing my work on assembling a suite of jewelry for our fundraiser.
Due to the high volume of charms sent in and several of them fit as a focal piece, we have WAY more than I planned for.
So I am making sets of earrings, bracelets and necklaces with all of the charms!

What a great deal of kindness and care that has been shared among us!
Thank you all again!
SO much to add love to!
:o)

Amber


Party favor baby bottles make fun charms!
The above piece will be finished with a flatback Swarovski in the center of the flower.


The above heart was made for Pat Winter.



Erica Faith- Who will be uploading a small tutorial to her blog one of these days of the above charm turned 14 yesterday.
Thank you for joining us Erica!

5 comments:

Cindy Ericsson said...

Erica Faith's charm is lovely! Thanks for taking the time to put up the photos!

Cindy Ericsson said...

I'm finishing up my bracelet this morning so that I can wear my beautiful charms to my first-ever mammogram later today.

girlgonethreadwild said...

So much LOVE, I'm feeling wrapped in hugs myself thanks to the PINK charms I r'cvd. Thanks to all who have created! I'll treasure these always! xo, Monica

Amber you did so great!!!!!!!

Love the extra goodies you sent... THANK YOU! all beautiful... just g'geous.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Erica's charms are delightful and I am honored to own one.
Pat

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Please let us know when Erica Faith's blog is ready :-)
Pat